Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What I See When I See You

What I See When I See You

When I see you walking down the street with a sadness in your eyes,
I see a loneliness and a million little sighs.

I see a spirit longing to be anywhere but here,
Deeply wondering why your journey isn't clear.

When you search outside of yourself for a path that is a haze,
You will find that your minutes and hours turn into very long days.

What I see when I see you is a loving beautiful soul,
A soul whose heart thoughts are silent, but whose mind thoughts have taken their toll.

I want to bring you into your heart so you can see the real you,
The soul, the spirit, that you once truly knew.

I don't see a skin color or hair color or eyes;
I don't see a gender or any other guise.

I see with my heart and every fibre of my being;
If you could see what I see it would be very freeing.

No more illusions of feeling inferior when all have the same colorful brilliance;
You would see spirit in its true light and its quiet magnificence.

What I see when I see you...
Is an amazing being...a loving and wonderful you...
Take a journey into your heart and you will see what I see, too...

Guiding Angel
2/28/06

1 comment:

Post a Comment